The ShineMate Polishing Balls measure 77mm in diameter and designed to fit on a regular drill to create a powerful polishing tool. Made from high quality open cell foam which is perfect for polishing exhausts, alloys, headlights and other hard to reach areas. Simply combine with a metal polish or paint polish and away you go.
The ShineMate Polishing Balls are available in various grades
- Yellow - Cutting. Used for correcting heavy swirls or deposits on metal
- Maroon - Light Cutting is a versatile all rounder, which can remove heavy deposits and swirls whilst finishing down well.
- Blue - Polishing for general use removing medium swirls or deposits.
- Orange - Light Polishing for removing light contamination or swirls.
- Red - Ultra-Soft with no mechanical cut perfect for waxes and sealants or high gloss polishing & finishing
Sold separately, select grade above.