Carbon Collective Nero Self Healing Ceramic Coating
Carbon Collective Nero is a diamond infused, self healing ceramic coating which boasts ultra hydrophobic properties and can be used on not just paintwork but also paint protection film (PPF) and vinyl wrap.
Nero protects your finish against chemicals, bird droppings, UV rays and minor scratches for up to 5 years. Nero helps to maximise gloss and protection whilst being self healing, helping to keep your paintwork swirl free for longer.
For the ultimate in protection from Carbon Collective, you can use Nero as a top coat over Carbon Collective Molecule 9H Ceramic Coating to increase scratch resistance and durability for up to 7 years! Nero can be used on paintwork, PPF and vinyl wrap in gloss, matte and satin finishes.
- Use on PPF & vinyl wraps
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Gloss boosting properties
- Ultra hydrophobic
- High active content
- Low solvent content
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Water repellency angle of 110º
- Draining angle as low as 17º
- Wipe on, wipe off application
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- 3.5H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 5 years
- Durable for 7 Years when paired with Carbon Collective Molecule 9H Ceramic Coating
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
- 30ml Bottle of Nero Self-Healing Ceramic Coating
- Application Kit – Block & 5 Cloths
- Foil Packaging with Instructions