Scholl Concepts S20 Black
1 Step Compound
Scholl Concepts S20 Black is a 1 step compound which is capable of removing scratches & swirls whilst leaving a high gloss, hologram free finish. S20 is capable of achieving this thanks to continuous improvements in Scholl's iPT Powder Technology.
Despite the tremendous cutting power of S20 Black, the superior, mirror like gloss of this 1 step detailing compound is remarkable. Even holograms and swirl marks on dark paint surfaces can be polished out easily. S20 Black is suitable on almost all paints and can be applied with Rotary (1200 - 2000 rpm) or Dual Action (2000 - 10,000 RPM) machine polishers.
Dependant on the specific clear coat system, select from the S20 Black polishing pads the best suited for the appropriate surface and get an excellent finish in just one single step.
Features of S20 Black
- One compound for virtually all paint finish applications on worn and scratched paint surfaces
- Tremendous cutting performance with exceptionally low dust formation
- Superior high-gloss finish
- Hologram-free finish on all paint surfaces, even without using a dual-action orbital polisher
- Compound contains no silicone oils, wax or toxic solvents
Scholl Concepts S20 Black Polishing Pads
As mentioned above, select the pad below to get the most from S20 Black dependant on the paintwork.
Navy Blue Spider Pad - Recommended for use with S20 Black for removing deep to moderate scratches on scratch resistant paintwork.
Purple Spider Pad - Recommended for use with S20 Black for removing deep to moderate scratches on conventional paintwork.
NEO honey Spider Pad - Recommenced for use with S20 Black for removing deep to moderate scratches on soft paintwork.
Sizes: 500g & 1kg