- Brand: Zaino
- Product Code: zaino-zfx
Zaino ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
Zaino ZFX with Flash Cure is a revolutionary new cross-linking and polish enhancement additive that's exclusive to the Zaino Show Car Polish System. ZFX offers near instant cure times, reduced surface distortion, enhances polish flexibility and improved bonding to both paint and additional layers of Show Car Polish. Simply put Zaino ZFX vastly improves the appearance and durability of the polish.
The vial of ZFX inside one of the mixing bottles contained in the ZFX package is half full. There is enough ZFX for 120 to 140 drops which yields up to 32 ounces of polish!
Please note: ZFX is a very important part of the Zaino system and MUST be used with the initial application of the system, even on brand new paint. ZFX should be used with the Zaino system twice a year on daily driven vehicles or once a year on show cars.
The ZFX contains four empty 2 ounce bottles and one half-full vial containing 2 ml of product.
How to use
- Each ZFX kit comes with a 2ml vial of accelerator mix and several 2 ounce mixing bottles. A single ZFX kit provides enough mix to accommodate up to 32 ounces of Zaino Show Car Polish (Z-2 PRO, Z-3 or Z-5 PRO).
- Pour one to two ounces of Show Car Polish into a 2 ounce mixing bottle. For each ounce of polish, add 4-5 drops of ZFX (no more than 10 drops for two full ounces), screw the cap back on, and shake vigorously for 60 to 90 seconds.
- While you get your towels and applicators ready, allow the ZFX enabled Zaino Show Car Polish to sit for thirty seconds so the ZFX can begin activating the polish. Give the applicator bottle a final shake for 10 seconds before using.
- Apply Zaino Show Car Polish enabled with ZFX with a 100% cotton cloth applicator. Use the polish sparingly. A small amount goes a long way, and you will be applying multiple coats.
- Squirt a dime size dab of polish on your applicator and rub it into your paint using circular hand motions. Then, go over the same area using a straight back and forth motion on top panels and an up and down motion on side panels. Allow the polish to haze over for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Buff off the Show Car Polish residue with a clean microfibre towel.
- After buffing, spray the car with a light mist of Z-6 Gloss Enhancer detailing spray. Z-6 will help buff away any remaining residue and enhances the brightness of the finish. Using Z-6, the next coat of Zaino Show Car Polish will apply even easier.
- You're now ready to apply your next coat of Zaino Show Car Polish enabled with ZFX. There's no need to wait. Simply repeat steps 4-7 above one more time. Apply no more than three coats of ZFX in a 24 hour period. For optimum results, use ZFX within 6 hours of mixing. Use a fresh cotton buffing towel for removal of each coat.
When you are finished polishing, wash the mixing bottle inside and out with a heavy concentration of liquid dishwashing detergent or even better Isopropyl Alcohol and thoroughly rinse. The ZFX mixing bottles cannot be reused if the polish remains in the bottle for more than 12 hours. After 12 hours, it is not possible to remove the ZFX accelerator from the mixing bottles. Throw the mixing bottle and any unused polish contents away after 12 hours.
ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive should be used withZaino Show Car Polish (Z-2 or Z-5, Z-3 for non clear coated) twice a year on an everyday car and once a year on a show car. Also, please reapply ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive after every ten coats of Zaino Show Car Polish (Z-2 or Z-5, Z-3 for non clear coated). ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive will never remove Zaino. Also the NEW ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive is an incredible product and could be used as often as you like... it's up to you. It will tighten up and strengthen the polish system and increase the gloss.
To see more from the Zaino range click here: Zaino Detailing Products